Career opportunities at Gilroy Steel Solicitors
Gilroy Steel is a successful, established and modern, forward thinking Law Firm with an excellent track record dating back to the 1890s. We use the latest technologies and practices to ensure our staff and clients are fully supported in achieving successful outcomes.
We operate from four offices ranging from the high streets in Brackley and Buckingham to purpose built offices in beautiful countryside surroundings in Northampton.
Gilroy Steel prides ourself in our ability to attract and retain top talent. Here we say our staff is our business. You will be supported via our internal training and development program and given the opportunity to attend training via our external training partners. As you grow with the firm you will be invited to expand in areas of interest, bringing forward ideas and championing them through our continuous improvement program.
Applying for a role at Gilroy Steel Solicitors is easy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your CV and tell us why you feel Gilroy Steel is the right company for you and we will be in touch.
We are seeking:
· Residential Solicitor with at least 3 years’ experience;
· Manage a department (for a small team of two currently) in our Brackley Office;
· To reinvigorate our connections with local agents;
· To increase instructions and expand your supporting team;
· Capable, strong candidate willing to commit sustained effort for longer term rewards;
· Career focused with drive to become a salaried then equity directorship after qualifying periods.
· Be an ambassador for the company, always maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and integrity;
· Maintain a full clean practicing certificate and be competent in all areas of residential conveyancing;
· Deliver the business objectives as set from time to time;
· Deliver the end-to-end conveyancing process within given time frames;
· Assist with other matters as required.
Starting at 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
Profit related bonus.
The role is for a full-time position, Monday - Friday and 9 to 5: flexibility can be arranged.
Further information upon request.
A unique opportunity to join our expanding Equity Release Department is now available. We are seeking legally qualified people to join Gilroy Steel as home visit representatives. The role is offered on a full or part basis.
A home visit representative primarily supports clients who need or wish to be seen in their own home. Our scheduling team will ensure you have everything you need. Full training is provided and no prior knowledge of equity release is required.
Your experience in conducting face-to-face client meetings is a great advantage ensuring a positive impression.
This role would suit someone who does not want the pressure of month end deadlines, a caseload or fee earning role. Just visit the client, review the prepared documents, witness and conclude the meeting.
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking, fun and friendly team who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Dependent on experience.
Home/office based, with travel.
Company car/car allowance/fuel card.
Company mobile phone.
If you would like further information please call the office and ask for Donna or email email@example.com